Financial aid is available to Corban students in many forms including scholarships, grants, tuition discounts and loans. You are encouraged to review each of the links on this page and then contact your financial aid advisor to discuss your options. Remember: scholarships, grants and discounts are monies that do not have to be paid back and are most often applied directly toward a student's tuition. Complete the following steps to apply for financial aid:
- Apply for admission. To receive an application, call 1.800.845.3005 or email email@example.com.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon after December 31st as possible to determine your eligibility for federal and state aid including loans and need-based institutional aid. Corban's FAFSA code is 001339.
- Submit applications for relevant scholarships, grants and/or loans to their respective deadlines. Corban’s financial aid priority deadline is February 15th.
- After receiving your Financial Aid Award Letter (after March 1st) return any requested items to the Financial Aid Office. Once you’ve received your award letter, you can find the status of your financial aid file at https://aid.corban.edu.
- Pay your deposit and finalize your payment plan with the Business Office.